Good day Bratonians!

Post here to unlock all public forums. An admin will send you information on how to join our servers after posting. Please read our rules before playing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Miller Time
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Good day Bratonians!

Post#1 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:04 pm

Online name: Miller Time
Experienced, no former clan
How did you hear about us?
I keep seeing your guys server when I browse, and have always been interested in having a play. I love custom maps as well and it seems custom map servers are few and far between nowadays.

Hi ladies and gents, My name is Anthony, a.k.a Miller Time. I don't just drink Miller beer, but it was a saying that stuck at work that everyone said when we were about to be off/Friday C.O.B. I guess it refers to kicking back with whatever drink of your choice is, thanks to Miller Lite for coming up with it.

I started playing MOHAA when I got my first PC, I think in 2002 or 2003. Loved it and got hooked. After high school I joined the Army (coincedence?) and spent six years in as well as a tour to Iraq. Came back and finished college and now just livin, planning to start a marketing business focused on web page development and branding. Obviously started playing again because I missed it.

I also play piano, but use keyboards and pro tools to make funky beats and what not. Been goofin with that since I was nine, off and on.

I rate myself as a pretty good player. I get 1st to 3rd pretty often in kills/total in most servers.

Anyway, Don't wanna bore by going on and on. That's me in a small nutshell. Thanks for letting me in the forum, and hope to talk to guys/gals sometime!

Thanks,

Anthony (Miller Time)

{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin
Steam: {cB}ScorpionQueen

Re: Good day Bratonians!

Post#2 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:36 am

Welcome to our site. Hope to see you soon. Thank you for your service!!

{cB}CamoGurl
MOH Full Admin

Post#3 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:44 pm

Hello and welcome

Miller Time

Post#4 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Thanks everyone. Been a tough week and super busy but hope to be on quite a bit more often now. Cya soon!

Cookie
Former BRATS Member

Post#5 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:51 am

Howdy Miller Time

Miller Time

Post#6 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:07 am

thanks for the replies everyone. I noticed passwords changed. May I ask what the updates are?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”