Good day Bratonians!

Post here to unlock all public forums. An admin will send you information on how to join our servers after posting. Please read our rules before playing.
Miller Time

Good day Bratonians!

Post#1 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:04 pm

Online name: Miller Time
Experienced, no former clan
How did you hear about us?
I keep seeing your guys server when I browse, and have always been interested in having a play. I love custom maps as well and it seems custom map servers are few and far between nowadays.

Hi ladies and gents, My name is Anthony, a.k.a Miller Time. I don't just drink Miller beer, but it was a saying that stuck at work that everyone said when we were about to be off/Friday C.O.B. I guess it refers to kicking back with whatever drink of your choice is, thanks to Miller Lite for coming up with it.

I started playing MOHAA when I got my first PC, I think in 2002 or 2003. Loved it and got hooked. After high school I joined the Army (coincedence?) and spent six years in as well as a tour to Iraq. Came back and finished college and now just livin, planning to start a marketing business focused on web page development and branding. Obviously started playing again because I missed it.

I also play piano, but use keyboards and pro tools to make funky beats and what not. Been goofin with that since I was nine, off and on.

I rate myself as a pretty good player. I get 1st to 3rd pretty often in kills/total in most servers.

Anyway, Don't wanna bore by going on and on. That's me in a small nutshell. Thanks for letting me in the forum, and hope to talk to guys/gals sometime!

Thanks,

Anthony (Miller Time)

[cB]SplatterGuts
Server Admin
Discord Tag: SplatterGuts#1407
Steam: splatterguts1

Re: Good day Bratonians!

Post#2 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:06 pm

Welcome to the site, and thanks for your service. I'll send you a PM with the info to join our servers. See you soon!

[cB]HannY
Server Admin
Discord Tag: Hanny#1042

Post#3 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:07 pm

Awesome intro Anthony! We have a lot of great players who hang out around here, so you might be in for a challenge/treat when you drop by. If you have any questions just let us know.

{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin
Steam: {cB}ScorpionQueen

Post#4 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:36 am

Welcome to our site. Hope to see you soon. Thank you for your service!!

LonG

Post#5 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:22 pm

I remember you, cause I always thought ok i like this guy because he reminds me of my favorite beer :P

{cB}CamoGurl
MOH Full Admin

Post#6 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:44 pm

Hello and welcome

Miller Time

Post#7 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Thanks everyone. Been a tough week and super busy but hope to be on quite a bit more often now. Cya soon!

[cB]HannY
Server Admin
Discord Tag: Hanny#1042

Post#8 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Woot! Looking forward to it.

[cB]Cookie
Missing in Action

Post#9 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:51 am

Howdy Miller Time

Miller Time

Post#10 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:07 am

thanks for the replies everyone. I noticed passwords changed. May I ask what the updates are?

[cB]SplatterGuts
Server Admin
Discord Tag: SplatterGuts#1407
Steam: splatterguts1

Post#11 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:56 pm

Did you still need this or did my pm suffice?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”