Long time no see

Post here to unlock all public forums. An admin will send you information on how to join our servers after posting. Please read our rules before playing.
Goober
Steam: goober1

Long time no see

Post#1 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Hey everyone. Long time no see. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I haven't been gaming at all lately. About a year and a half ago, after I left MFF, I decided to focus on the OpenMOHAA project. After a few months, things fell through with some of the MRU leaders and they separated. Cobra and Elgan decided to create a new site while Jon and Brian went back to AAAA. I decided to stay out of everything and focus on things at home.

I gradated from high school last summer. I spent the summer being politically active, directly working with the democratic party as a field organizer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I was given the privilege to meet with some great democratic leaders, including Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Michelle Obama, and John Kerry (to name a few). No matter what your political views are, you have to admit, it's pretty cool.

I'm currently attending college, majoring a political science, with intentions of becoming a politician (say what you want. :p ).

I'm hoping to join you guys in game sometime soon. I hope you are all doing well. :smile:

[cB]HannY
Server Admin
Discord Tag: Hanny#1042

Re: Long time no see

Post#2 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:13 am

Hey goober welcome back

[cB]DoorMat
DOI Admin

Post#3 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:13 pm

Oh my God. This nukka is gonna come and stalk me in BRATS now? First MFF and then AvA and now BRATS?! Dafuq! And Democrats? I voted for Trump even though I'm an illegal mexican.

But in all seriousness, it's good to see you Goober. Glad you're doing well. Would love to see you in game some time. I need more points. Easy kills are always welcome!

[cB]RickyBobby
DOI Admin

Post#4 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:54 pm

hey Goobie!!!!

Goober
Steam: goober1

Post#5 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:39 am

Oh my God. This nukka is gonna come and stalk me in BRATS now? First MFF and then AvA and now BRATS?! Dafuq! And Democrats? I voted for Trump even though I'm an illegal mexican.

Oh, how I missed your kind language, victor! :)

[cB]Dovahkiin
Missing in Action

Post#6 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:43 am

Hey Goober!! Glad to see you again!

[cB]Praetorian
BRATS Member

Post#7 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:39 am

Good to hear from you Goober, now get your ass in here and play, at least once in awhile

prae

[cB]Cookie
Missing in Action

Post#8 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:54 pm

Howdy Goob

WarGoddess
Former BRATS Member

Post#9 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:04 pm

Hey goober <3 Miss you!

[cB]DoorMat