Because I have banned the server?

If you feel you have been unjustly banned, post your appeal in this forum and the Admins will review it.
andymx

Because I have banned the server?

Post#1 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:05 pm

Online Name: Andymx

[cB]SplatterGuts
Server Admin
Discord Tag: SplatterGuts#1407

Re: Because I have banned the server?

Post#2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:56 pm

You were banned because we observed you cheating in our server. You will not be invited back.

andymx

Post#3 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:41 am

Online Name: Andymx
I never used cheating and you know it. As explains the banning this. Where is the evidence? This only proof that the clan of you is racist. I will take this forward in justice and process them by racism.

[cB]SplatterGuts
Server Admin

Post#4 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:48 am

Please explain how we are being racist.

You are not entitled to play in our servers. We pay the bills, we make the decisions. We have decided that anybody who cheats will not be allowed in our servers. This is clearly stated on our rules page. You agreed to follow our rules as soon as you entered our servers. This agreement was made as part of the private message that was sent to you upon registration:
consent.jpg
We gave you a chance to play in our private, password protected servers and you were caught cheating.

As for the proof, I personally watched you scan through walls and shoot players as they came around a corner. I watched you cheat for three maps before issuing the ban. I was not alone in my decision, multiple admins observed this same behavior. The ban was not unjust and will not be lifted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin
Evolve: ScorpionQueen
Steam: {cB}ScorpionQueen

Post#5 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:10 am

And you are not welcome here ever again. Ban him from here if you like..
I have a few other comments but will refrain, for now.

[cB]Iceman
Missing in Action
Evolve: ktmdudeone

Post#6 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:50 pm

andymx normally I don't post on these kind of posts and let the admins handle it, but you struck a nerve. I have played with this group of people for over 12 years now and they are far from being racist as you claim. You sir need to grow up, become more mature, learn to be humble and respectful. oh yeah don't let the door hit you on the way out.

[cB]JReel
Missing in Action
Evolve: jreel

Post#7 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:35 pm

Splatty, stop being racist to the faceless Hacker. We all know that we all have the ability to determine the race, sex, sexual orientation, and religious affiliation simply by reading a persons screen name.

I mean, "andymx", all you have to do is look at that name, and its simple.... He or she, is... um.... uh.... hmmm, maybe you cant. So, how were you being racist again?

Dumbass....

This is blood for blood and by the gallons. These are the old days, man, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choices left. And I'm ready for war.

[cB]JReel
Missing in Action
Evolve: jreel

Post#8 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:37 pm

"I never used cheating and you know it. As explains the banning this. Where is the evidence? This only proof that the clan of you is racist. I will take this forward in justice and process them by racism."

Exactly what did he type into Google Translate to come up with this??

This is blood for blood and by the gallons. These are the old days, man, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choices left. And I'm ready for war.

[cB]SplatterGuts
Server Admin

Post#9 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:48 pm

This post has been locked. Andy, any further communication can take place via Private Message.

Return to “Been Banned”